Anthem is an energetic full-service Tex-Asian restaurant. We're looking for motivated servers to join our team! This is an exciting time to join the team at Anthem as it is USA Today's Best New Restaurant of 2018. Anthem is owned and operated by Flagship Restaurant Group, which has successful and creative full-service and fast-casual restaurant concepts with more than 20 locations.
Besides the obvious and delicious employee discount you're crossing your fingers for, here are 13 reasons working for Anthem is going to be totally awesome:
1. We care about our team as if you're family, and our culture reflects that.
2. You have restaurant experience or are willing and eager to learn.
3. We have a fun, exciting and fast-paced work environment where you’ll thrive.
4. For real...that server life and cash money, though.
5. We’re an industry leader in the ever evolving dining movement.
6. You’re a positive, friendly and enthusiastic team player.
7. You're hungry for more in life.
8. Customer service is second nature to you.
9. Working hard gives you a feeling of accomplishment and satisfaction.
10. You’re personable and have a passion for helping people.
11. Life is short. Work somewhere awesome.
12.We're a part of Flagship Restaurant Group, an industry leader in the ever-evolving dining scene.
13.Our parent company is rapidly growing so there are plenty of advancement opportunities.
Anthem celebrates the journey taken and the journey still to come. The people you meet along the way and the people you had to leave behind. We can’t actually sing an anthem so our food represents our devotion to coming together in friendship. Grab a seat and revel in the ways variety makes life so much better.
You're a positive, friendly team player.
You're personable with a passion for helping people.
You have a fondness for craft beer, or are willing to learn.
You have great communication skills.
You're up to standing, bending, lifting, kneeling, and walking the workday away.
ABOUT THE JOB
Exhibit exceptional customer service skills
Attentive to details with ability to multi-task
Understand the importance of teamwork and practice it consistently
Demonstrate a friendly attitude and positive demeanor
Receive food and beverage orders while communicating with guests
Calculate basic math and maintain cash drawer accounts correctly
Maintain restaurant cleanliness standards and employee code of conduct
We're looking for energetic personalities! Please email Glen (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Joaquin (email@example.com)