Industry 110 E Martin Luther King Dr., San Marcos, TX 78666 industrytx.com floor
full_time lunch and dinner restaurant 18 Jun 2018
Opening this summer, Industry is the newest destination on "the square" in San Marcos, adjacent to the new Hops & Grain Brewery. Think counter service efficiency, with elevated service, in a beer garden atmosphere. Industry is meant to be your all day, everyday hangout, and a subtle homage to life in the service industry; that means taking care of our staff and treating them like family is paramount. As general manager you, along with the three founding partners, will be the face of our new restaurant, essential to our success! To understand more about this opportunity read these links below:
Benefits include competitive salary, healthcare, paid vacation, and manager discounts/incentives, not to mention flexible and reasonable work hours. We don't glamorize 70 hour work weeks. We've been there! Obviously, this is a growth position as plans for a second location will begin within the year.
In addition to working with us on the crucial final stages of opening your responsibilities and experience required are:
- Inventory management. Purchasing, setting pars, menu engineering, and calculating food costs
- P&L utilization
- Casual dining service etiquette
- managing and developing a beverage program
- Staff hiring and development.
- Clerical/administrative skills. Can you answer emails efficiently and coherently, organize and run staff meetings, communicate policy effectively
and consistently to a large group? We aren’t looking for a charming floor manager; we need an expert communicator!
- Technical skills required: Microsoft office Suite, Google Suite.
- Technical skills to be learned: Toast POS, Bamboo HR, social media