Miraval Austin 13500 FM 2769 Miraval Austin boh Based on experience full_time varies 18 Mar 2019
Miraval Austin is seeking Line Cooks & Pool Café Cooks (AM& PM Shifts) to join our growing team. Under the general direction of the Executive Chef and Executive Sous Chef these positions will be accountable for providing flawless culinary service, be passionate about food and cooking and have a keen eye for detail. These positions require good communication and culinary skills, a professional knowledge of cooking ingredients and procedures, and the ability to prepare delicious meals for our guests according to the Chef’s recipes and specifications.
As part of the Hyatt and Miraval family, we offer a complete benefits package, including Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance; 401(k); ESPP, and complementary and discount Hyatt nights.
Miraval associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it is career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
• Refined verbal communication skills.
• 2 years of previous line experience preferred.
• Culinary degree or related hotel experience is preferred.
• Candidate should be able to perform all basic cooking skills.
• Able to work in a team.
• Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift, push and carry moderate to heavy amounts of weight on a consistent basis.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
To apply - https://careers.hyatt.com/en-US/careers/jobdetails/10780/AUS004487