This May, Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa relaunches as a luxurious, relaxed retreat embodying the spirit and beauty of its home set in Austin’s Hill Country. Located just 20 minutes from downtown Austin, Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa offers newly designed guest rooms, seven unique dining concepts, four championship golf courses and all-new Mokara.
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
• Health insurance
• Rideshare options
• Free staff parking
• Discounts at Omni Hotels & Resort internationally
• Tranquil work environment
• Competitive pay
Barton Creek Resort & Spa is seeking Bussers (Dining Room Attendants) to join our outstanding food and beverage team! This vital role will work in our restaurants and dining rooms and will be responsible for supporting servers and ensuring a fantastic guest experience.
We are looking for motivated and energetic individuals who love contributing to a winning team. If you have food and beverage experience in a hotel or restaurant environment, we would love to speak with you about this role.
If you love hospitality, creating amazing customer experiences, and the structure and benefits that come from working with a hotel company then you will love working with Omni! We are proud to announce that we are the highest rated hotel company on Glassdoor's 2019 Best Places to Work list!
After one year of state-of-the-art renovations, the stunning Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa will be reopening in May! As we prepare to welcome guests to our elevated resort experience, we are hiring multiple hourly, supervisory, and management positions.
• Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Omni standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the Resort.
• Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper attire/uniform and name tag when working.
• Provide outstanding service to members and guests in a friendly and professional manner, following proper steps of service.
• Wipe down all service trays with fresh sanitizer water daily.
• Bus tables.
• Stock supplies and maintain full ice supply for side stations.
• Put away product delivery items.
• Transporting prepared food from kitchen to floor in a timely manner.
• Ensure expo food items are covered and dated. Discard expired items.
• Set tables with clean, pressed linen, china, silver, and glassware.
• Ensure furniture and floors are clean and arranged according to specifications.
• Assist servers during operating hours to help meet business demands, i.e. refilling guest drinks.
• Remove any extra settings.
• Inspect and clean coffee maker/urn, cappuccino machine, beverage machines, trays, dishware, silverware, glassware.
• Must maintain full familiarity with menus and knowledge of beverage offerings.
• Always wear gloves when handling food.
• Cross train among other positions within the restaurant.
• Maintain knowledge of the resort property.
• Attend department meetings and other required trainings.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the restaurant manager.
• Must have and maintain current Texas Food Handlers and TABC certifications.
• Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate both verbally and in writing in English with guests, members, management and co-workers, both in person and by telephone.
• Must agree and adhere to compensation acknowledgment and tip reporting guidelines.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and multi task.
• Must be able to work flexible shift including nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift.
• Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects of moderate weight without assistance.
• Interior of hotel, dining room and restaurant kitchen, with occasional travel around resort property as needed.
• Exposure to various hazardous chemicals.
• Exposure to food items and beverages.
JOB FAIR SCHEDULE
Wednesday, May 1: 9am–7pm
Friday, May 3: 9am–7pm
Saturday, May4: 8am–2pm
Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa
8212 Barton Club Dr, Austin,TX 78735
FREE Parking Available!