This May, Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa relaunches as a luxurious, relaxed retreat embodying the spirit and beauty of its home set in Austin’s Hill Country. Located just 20 minutes from downtown Austin, Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa offers newly designed guest rooms, seven unique dining concepts, four championship golf courses and all-new Mokara.
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
• Health insurance
• Rideshare options
• Free staff parking
• Discounts at Omni Hotels & Resort internationally
• Tranquil work environment
• Competitive pay
To professionally transport all Housekeeping, outside contract, dry cleaning and Food & Beverage linen requirements which must be picked up and delivered to respective locations as requested in a timely manner to meet the expectations of Omni standards.
• Professionally transport linen from the laundry facility to designated pick up / delivery location
• Maintain an accurate record of times and items for all deliveries
• Assist Laundry Attendants as necessary
• Inventory and maintain par levels of all Villa linen closets
• Clean and secure truck cab and box daily
• Completes other duties as assigned
• Professional and positive demeanor when interacting with guests and other departments
• Maintain a professional appearance
• Must be able to be exposed to all weather conditions while driving and picking up / delivering linens
• Must be 21 years or older and have a valid TX Drivers License in good standing.
JOB FAIR SCHEDULE
Wednesday, May 1: 9am–7pm
Friday, May 3: 9am–7pm
Saturday, May4: 8am–2pm
Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa
8212 Barton Club Dr, Austin,TX 78735
FREE Parking Available!
**Please apply online at OmniHotels.com/Careers **