This May, Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa relaunches as a luxurious, relaxed retreat embodying the spirit and beauty of its home set in Austin’s Hill Country. Located just 20 minutes from downtown Austin, Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa offers newly designed guest rooms, seven unique dining concepts, four championship golf courses and all-new Mokara.
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
• Health insurance
• Rideshare options
• Free staff parking
• Discounts at Omni Hotels & Resort internationally
• Tranquil work environment
• Competitive pay
This position delivers prompt, friendly, courteous service to Guests ensuring all order for guests and servers are done accurately and in a timely manner.
• Serve properly mixed and proportioned drinks, in a timely manner, to guests and servers.
• Have excellent working knowledge of liquors, beers and wines.
• Upsell and suggestive sell of both food and beverage to guests.
• Requisition and restock bar with all essential products and equipment.
• Monitor environment at pool (lighting, music, televisions).
• Observe and adhere to all liquor liability laws.
• Check identification of guests ensuring alcohol is serve only to those patrons of legal drinking age.
• Monitor the intake of alcohol of guests, prohibiting sale of alcohol to those who are intoxicated.
• Communicate with guests and respond to feedback in a positive manner, resolving any service issues.
• Must be able to stand and walk for up to 7 hours per shift.
• Must be able to communicate effectively by telephone and in person
• Must have basic computer/MICROS knowledge
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Previous cash handling experience is required.
• TABC Certification is required.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment providing courteous service and engaging the guests in conversation.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day, evening, weekends and holidays.
JOB FAIR SCHEDULE
Wednesday, May 1: 9am–7pm
Friday, May 3: 9am–7pm
Saturday, May4: 8am–2pm
Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa
8212 Barton Club Dr, Austin,TX 78735
FREE Parking Available!
**Please apply online at OmniHotels.com/Careers **