This May, Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa relaunches as a luxurious, relaxed retreat embodying the spirit and beauty of its home set in Austin’s Hill Country. Located just 20 minutes from downtown Austin, Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa offers newly designed guest rooms, seven unique dining concepts, four championship golf courses and all-new Mokara.
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
• Health insurance
• Rideshare options
• Free staff parking
• Discounts at Omni Hotels & Resort internationally
• Tranquil work environment
• Competitive pay
Meticulously manage and oversee the Group Reservation process. Assist the Director of Revenue Management and Reservations Manager in daily duties including answering phones, filing and computer work.
• Reservations Agent | Full – Time
• Reservations Agent | Part-Time
• Concierge | Reservations
• Reservations Manager
• Accurate input of Reservations into system.
• Input Reservations within specified time periods.
• Maximize potential room revenue by following specified selling guidelines.
• Ensure that rooming lists are free of duplicates.
• Respond to guest calls in a timely manner.
• Attend Pre Convention meetings as necessary.
• Property-wide departmental interaction.
• Raise the awareness of inventory issues.
• Knowledge of hotel services and events.
• Ensure an efficient and professional working environment with open communication.
• All convention resumes are audited prior to group's arrival.
• Strong keyboard skills preferred.
• Must be able to analyze situations and make decisions that meet and exceed the expectations of the hotel.
• Ability to learn and master multiple software systems required.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Must be organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Previous hotel experience in a Reservations, Front Office, Sales and Marketing or Accounting environment is preferred.
JOB FAIR SCHEDULE
Wednesday, May 1: 9am–7pm
Friday, May 3: 9am–7pm
Saturday, May4: 8am–2pm
Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa
8212 Barton Club Dr, Austin,TX 78735
FREE Parking Available!