This May, Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa relaunches as a luxurious, relaxed retreat embodying the spirit and beauty of its home set in Austin’s Hill Country. Located just 20 minutes from downtown Austin, Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa offers newly designed guest rooms, seven unique dining concepts, four championship golf courses and all-new Mokara.
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
• Health insurance
• Rideshare options
• Free staff parking
• Discounts at Omni Hotels & Resort internationally
• Tranquil work environment
• Competitive pay
Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa is seeking multiple Restaurant & Banquet Servers to join our outstanding culinary team!
We are looking for motivated and energetic individuals who love contributing to a winning team. If you have server experience or other food and beverage experience in a hotel or restaurant environment, we would love to speak with you about this role.
If you love hospitality, creating amazing customer experiences, and the structure and benefits that come from working with a hotel company then you will love working with Omni! We are proud to announce that we are the highest rated hotel company on Glassdoor's 2019 Best Places to Work list!
After one year of state-of-the-art renovations, the stunning Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa will be reopening in May! As we prepare to welcome guests to our elevated resort experience, we are hiring multiple hourly, supervisory, and management positions.
• Server PM | Jim Bob’s
• Server PM, Part Time | Member Dining Room
• Server PM, Full Time | Member Dining Room
• Server PM, Part-Time | Blind Salamander
• Server PM, Full-Time | Blind Salamander
• Banquet Server PM
• Banquet Server AM
• Banquet Server On Call
• Perform all restaurant side work as designated by the Restaurant/Banquet Captain and/or Restaurant/Banquet Managers.
• Efficiently and properly perform all service standards.
• Attend to all needs of the guests
• Report to the Manager any need for housekeeping and/or repairs of and banquet equipment.
• Assist in the upkeep and organization of all liquor liability laws.
• Must be familiar with and adhere to all liquor liability laws.
• Must attend all designated pre-meal meetings.
• Must be able to set tables to specifications, carry trays, and have excellent customer service experience.
• Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work Days, Nights, Weekends, and Holidays.
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and stand for the duration of a full-shift.
• Must be TABC/TIPS Certified.
• Previous serving experience in a four-star/four-diamond hotel or resort.
JOB FAIR SCHEDULE
Wednesday, May 1: 9am–7pm
Friday, May 3: 9am–7pm
Saturday, May4: 8am–2pm
Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa
8212 Barton Club Dr, Austin,TX 78735
FREE Parking Available!
**Please apply online at OmniHotels.com/Careers **