Punch Bowl Social’s high volume, craft cocktail program is looking for a qualified individual to join their team as Bartender. This person will be hardworking, dedicated, and experienced in craft high-volume bar scenarios.
Punch Bowl Social innovates and leads a modern authentic approach to the “eat-ertainment” category by effectively combining a diner-inspired scratch-kitchen, craft beverage program, and entertainment in a highly curated design-forward environment. In addition to our passion for providing exceptional food & drink, we are committed to personalized customer service and have developed a team of extraordinary brand ambassadors to lead our tribe of professionals.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES:
• Responsible to producing high quality alcoholic and non-alcoholic craft beverages
• Responsible for completing assigned daily cleaning duties
• Interact verbally with all bar guests creating a friendly and upbeat atmosphere
• Serve food and drinks to all bar guests
• Provide and serve all service staff alcoholic drinks and juices for their guests via the service well
• Relay food orders to kitchen via the POS computerized register system
• Prepare and or maintain stock (bar garnishes, glasses, beer etc.) necessary for bartending function
• Maintain proper cash management at all times
• Complete assigned opening and closing side work
• Able to stand during entire shift
• Able to operate blenders and other bar equipment
• Transport glass racks, trash cans and cases up to 30 pounds (such as a case of beer) up to 15 times per shift
• Reading, writing, basic math and verbal communication skills required
• Capable of using knives and other food preparation equipment safely
- TABC Certificate
- Food Handler's Certificate
- Basic knowledge of Liquors, Liqueurs, classic craft cocktails, and Craft Beer
- 1-2 Years Minimum Bartending experience
Apply online at http://www.punchbowlsocial.com/location/austin, click on careers at the bottom, and follow through to the perspective job you want to apply for.
Follow up in-house with a printed resume anytime between noon and 3 P.M. Mon- Thurs.