Tío Pepe's is hiring full-time & part-time team members who LOVE FOOD AND PEOPLE for our front and back of house staff. We are a counter-service restaurant with waiter-style dining room service. Our Front of House Team Members focus on our guests, their satisfaction and their overall experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Hourly wages are competitive depending on experience.
DAILY DUTIES INCLUDE
•. Customer Service: Taking orders, managing customer flow and proactively meeting needs. We generate good will through this process and work with integrity at all times.
• Quality Control: Ensuring excellence by performing daily QC on front of the house supplies.
• Team Work: Assisting your coworkers by keeping the store stocked and clean, light dish washing also requires a fair amount of turning and bending.
• Follow the prep list created by kitchen leads to plan duties
• Label and stock all ingredients on shelves so they can be organized and easily accessible
• Measure ingredients and seasonings to be used in cooking
• Prepare cooking ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables, cutting meat etc.
• Prepare simple dishes such as salads, entrees etc.
• Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen by washing dishes, sanitizing surfaces, taking out trash etc.
• Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
• Comply with nutrition and sanitation guidelines
• Perform other kitchen duties as assigned
⁃ Greet every guest promptly with a smile and maintain eye contact
⁃ Must be courteous and gracious, maintaining a professional demeanor at all times
⁃ Establish and maintain good communications and team work with fellow colleagues and other departments within the restaurant
⁃ Offer guests an enjoyable experience that conforms to the TÍo Pepe's standards of excellence, professionalism and friendliness
⁃ Possess expert knowledge of the POS system to correctly and strategically coordinate guest food and beverage orders
⁃ Follows alcohol awareness procedures and polices
• Fair hours
• Competitive pay
• No late nights
We are a growing company so there is room for growth within. Come be a part of one of the most anticipated restaurant openings in Austin!! Please have food handlers and TABC updated and current upon applying. Send your resume to Austin@TioPepeChicken.com Hope to hear from you soon!!
All interested people please apply.
Please email us if interested at:
Or call us at: