2. A Note About Children. We do not intentionally gather personal information from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits personal information to the Company and we learn that the personal information is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 13, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
3. Types of Data We Collect. We collect personal information from users, as described below.
(a) Information You Provide to Us.
(c) Information Collected via Technology.
(d) Information Collected from You About Others. If you decide to invite a third party to create an Account, we will collect your and the third party’s names and email addresses in order to send an email and follow up with the third party. We rely upon you to obtain whatever consents from the third party that may be required by law to allow us to access and upload the third party’s names and email addresses as required above. You or the third party may contact us at email@example.com to request removal of this information from our database.
4. Use of Your Personal information.
(a) General Use. In general, personal information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your personal information in the following ways:
(b) User Feedback. We often receive comments from users who have had positive experiences with our
Services. We may post user feedback on the Site from time to time. We will share your feedback with your
first name and last initial only. If we choose to post your first and last name along with your
feedback, we will obtain your consent prior to posting you name with your feedback.
(c) Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create anonymous data records from personal information by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this anonymous data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve navigation. We reserve the right to use anonymous data for any purpose and disclose anonymous data to third parties in our sole discretion.
5. Disclosure of Your Personal information. We disclose your personal information as described below and
(a)Third Parties Designated by You. When you use the Services, the personal information you provide will be shared with the third parties that you designate to receive such information.
(b) Third Party Service Providers. We may share your personal information with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to the Company. These third party service providers are required not to use your personal information other than to provide the services requested by Company.
(d) Public Profiles. Certain portions of the information you explicitly provide to us may also be displayed in your Profile, such as your user name and profile photo. By default your Profile is set for public viewing. We may display this content on the Services and further distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services. Once displayed on publicly viewable web pages, that information can be collected and used by others. We cannot control who reads your postings or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so it is very important that you do not put personal information in your posts. Once you have posted information publicly, while you will still be able to edit and delete it on the Services, you will not be able to edit or delete such information cached, collected and stored elsewhere by others (e.g. search engines).
6. How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals. Some web browsers may transmit “do not track” signals to the websites and other online services with which your web browser communicates. There is no standard that governs what, if anything, websites should do when they receive these signals. We currently do not take action in response to these signals. If and when a standard is established, we may revise our policy on responding to these signals.
7. Your Choices Regarding Your Information. You have several choices regarding use of information on our
(b) Changing or Deleting Your Personal Information. You may change any of your personal information in your Account by editing your Profile within your Account or by sending an email to us at the address listed above. You may requested deletion of your personal information by us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request, but please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may also retain your information for fraud prevention or similar purposes.
(c) De-Linking SNS. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to have your SNS account (e.g., Facebook) linked to your Account, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also manage the sharing of certain personal information with us when you connect with us through an SNS, such as through Facebook Connect. Please refer to the privacy settings of the SNS to determine how you may adjust our permissions and manage the interactivity between the Services and your social media account or mobile device.
(d) Applications. You can stop all collection of information by the Application(s) by uninstalling the Application(s). You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
8. Security of Your Personal information. Company is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your Account information. Please do not disclose your Account password to unauthorized people. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while Company uses reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, Company cannot guarantee its absolute security.